I've changed my name since I bought my policy. How can I update this?

Whether you’ve gotten hitched, ditched or just needed a switch, we can update your name on your policy. We’ll need a certified copy of your marriage certificate or name change document to do this, but Customer Support can give you the details. Just email or call us to get started.